OK I know it’s pretty far in to the new year. And in keeping my vow to regularly have blog posts I have been cheating a bit by basically re-posting content. So I am going to reflect on my 2016 goals and see what I can build upon and start anew.
First, let’s look at 2016 goals at the beginning of the year. I think that there are a few of theses I can revisit and try to accomplish in 2017.
- “Design of Everyday Things”
- “Checklist Manifesto”
- “How to Get People to do Stuff”
Write blog posts
- I am shooting to post 25 original blog posts in 2017
Ok so that’s a good reasonable start. I want to add a few more in 2017.
- Become and “expert” in some discipline concerning UX. (Even if I am the only one who thinks I am an expert. ha!)
- Mock up pages in Sketch to enhance portfolio
- Continue to grow online presence in Twitter
- Learn Sketch well enough to mock up several interfaces to expand portfolio and skill set (yep, I wrote that twice)
- Grow my UX network in Dallas
- Learn more about Service Design