How do you stay on top of things?
Ahhh the golden interview questions that I am sure every UX designer has heard at least once.
- Where do you go for resources?
- What Websites do you visit to learn more?
- What tutorials or other resources do you use to learn a new software or service?
- How do you stay on top of the latest trends?
- What software are you using for (fill in the blank)?
- What is your “best practice” for (fill in the blank)?
Yes, we have all asked these questions, or heard them asked, or wanted to sleep but could not because these questions are bouncing around in our heads.
So I would like to open this post up for discussion. Because I feel like I am wounding about these types of questions all of the time. I want answers. Can you provide some of the answers to the above questions? Or do you have a resource that might answer them? I know I don’t get a lot of traffic on this blog, but if you do swing by and feel like chatting about this topic, I would be forever grateful.
Now: Let’s talk!